In this guide you will find instructions in English to help you create an account and to find additional resources (Extramaterial) that complement textbooks from Natur & Kultur. This is a guide for students.
Follow these steps:
- Create an account at Natur & Kultur
- Log in (start here if you already have an account)
- Find and add additional resources (Extramaterial) to your account
1. Create an account at Natur & Kultur
(go directly to 2. Log in if you already have an account)
With an account on nok.se you will be able to access all additional resources, Extramaterial, that complement textbooks from Natur & Kultur, free of charge.
- Go to nok.se/login.
- Click on Skapa konto to create an account.
- Fill in the form:
- Förnamn = First name
- Efternamn = Surname/Last name
- E-post = Email address (your user name when logging in)
- Lösenord = Password (min. 8 characters)
- Tick the first box if you want to get email newsletters (in Swedish) from Natur & Kultur
- Tick the second box to accept terms and conditions (villkoren)
- Click on Skapa konto
- You will now need to verify your email. You will get a verification email with the subject: Verifiera din e-postadress. Click on the link in the email to verify your email adress. This needs to be done within 24 hours from the receipt of the email. If you don't find the email, please check if you can find it in your junk mail.
- When you have verified you email address, you will need to choose if you use your account as individual user or if you want to be connected to a school. Choose the alternative Använd privat (individual user).
a) If you don't need to have a connection to your teacher, you are now ready with your account as an individual user (Privat).
b) If your teacher wants to see your progress, you will need to be connected to the same school as your teacher is connected to. In order to do that, your teacher needs to add your email address to the school register in Administration or give you a code (åtkomstkod) that you can fill in by clicking Anslut till skola when you have logged in. By filling in the code that your teacher generates and sends to you will connect you to the school.
2. Log in (start here if you already have an account)
- Go to nok.se/login.
- Fill in your email address in the first field Användarnamn and your password in the next one, Lösenord.
- Click on Logga in.
- If you don't remember your password, click on Glömt lösenordet?. Fill in your email address and click on Skicka. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
After logging in, you will arrive to your starting page, Hemskärmen, where you will find your digital textbooks or other digital resources if you have any (under Mina produkter).
3. Find and add additional resources (Extramaterial) to your account
- Click on Lägg till produkt under Mina produkter on your Hemskärm to find additional resources (Extramaterial), see the image above.
- You will get a pop-up page where you can see products that are available for you to add to your account, including additional resources (Extramaterial). Make sure the box Visa extramaterial is ticked.
- In order to easily find additional resources for Rivstart and other "Swedish for immigrants" products, tick the box SFI in the filter box Alla åldrar. You can also search for specific products in the field Sök produkt eller extramaterial.
- When you find the additional resources you want to use, click on Lägg till below the resource name, and when ready, click on Klar or close the pop-up page. By doing this, you have added the product under Mina produkter on your Hemskärm and will easily find it there next time you log in.